Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Carrick Ang

Heya guys, I'm very much a junior entry. Just using this challenge to get my feet wet.

I've still some ways to go for my skinning skills, so I'll be using a basic CAT Rig for the contest.

Just finished setting her up. My character will be using a scythe as her main weapon. Next, I'll be doing the weapon controls and doing her run cycle. I'll probably write up some basic lore for her as well.

Gogogo!

FKoZd2f.jpg

Replies

• carrotish
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Here's my champion's run cycle and background lore. Will be blocking and polishing her attack move next ;)

Death Dealer Background
    When you first meet Death Dealer (aka Susan), you'll find yourself falling slightly in love with her. Her presence in the League is one merely of "passing through", where no one can clearly recall the circumstances of her arrival. There have been rumors of her relationship with higher spirit powers (specifically, that she's directly related to Death), but no man has yet dared to confront the white-haired femme fatale.

"Aye, she was a beauty. Her kiss was like a melancholic whisper to the Westerly winds."
    - Sailor Jones

lHthbWL.gif
  • Evanescfan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Animation looks good.. but what are these weird blue and green lines? is that a CAT rig thing?