Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Seb Lingmerth

Sel
Time to through myself into the fray. I started out thumbnailing an ultimate for Akali but as I started blocking it out it didn't feel quite right, the move felt a bit generic. So I've decided to follow suit and make up a new hero.

Meet Naia and her brother Nok. The two siblings were born and raised in a traveling circus, The older brother performed as a strongman amazing with feats of incredible strength while his young sister was training to be an acrobat. When Nok decided set out in search of adventures his sister insisted on tagging along, despite his best efforts to keep her away.

Naia_Nok.jpg?_subject_uid=130537539&w=AAA3x7mgzp9NeaH4jrfzSbg2HbP-U9MxZVSPUX8EeGPP7g

I loved the idea of having of the two characters work as one, having both the heavy weight of a big strong mace wielder as well as the nimble movements of the small and slim acrobat. Giving her a repeating crossbow and putting her on top of his broad shoulders he can effectively keep her out of harms way.

I'm working on the blocking of the ultimate, more to come soon.