Home Quixel Megascans

SOLVED: 1.7 isn't working for me.

So I clicked on the link to download the preview for 1.7, but nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem.

Replies

• Shanteez
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shanteez polycounter lvl 5
    The official version isn't re;eased yet, so you can't AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE from the program. TEDDY provided a preview in the STICKIES, download from that link. Also I noticed a bug after install and you will not notice from your APP that you've upgraded but if you check for the new features ALL are available. In short, it updates but doesn't notate it in the APPLICATION.
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi! just as Shanteez says, you need to download the upgrade from this link:

http://quixel.se/suite/Quixel_SUITE_1.7.zip

Shanteez, thanks for reporting!
  • grimsonfart
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    grimsonfart polycounter lvl 4
    You have it installed most likely, it just doesnt say 1.7. Still says 1.6 but i have seam terminator and custom dynamasks etc ;)
  • rupee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hello, i am excited to use quixel 1.7! however i have crash issues when trying to register my keys.

i was a beta tester for quixel suite and a legacy user for ndo2 and ddo.

during the beta for quixel suite, i was able to use quixel suite just fine. then when the beta was over and it was time to enter our registration keys and upgrade to 1.6, it would freeze when verifying my key. then it would crash and now whenever i click ddo or ndo icon the error in the attached image would come up. i need help =/. i was hoping that the download link for 1.7 would work and allow me to enter my keys or trial, but still no luck.

what i have tried so far is reinstalling quixel suite. uninstalling and then deleting everything that has to do with quixel, and then downloading the software again and installing and nothing. i want to see if i can try the trial version but i cant even get to that prompt when it asks you to try for 30 days or register. pls help!