Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3D artist looking for mentor and project

Hello
My name is Julian, I'm currently a 3D artist student and pretty much done with my 4 year game art education. In which I spent 1 year working at Team 6 Game Studios in Assen (The Netherlands).
I have some spare time the next 6 months and I am looking for some work to fill it with.

My future goal
My dream is to study at the NHTV in Breda (The Netherlands). This is something I'm gonna apply for in the near future, that's why I'm looking to educate myself and get more experienced.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a project that is fun to work on, for practice, experience and joy. But most importantly, a mentor. Someone to guide me through the world of art. Giving me feedback and help with my work.
Basically a project to work on as an asset artist, with an art director giving me feedback and help.
To be clear, I will not be committing to anything very serious. I'm searching for a temporary project where we can exchange work for experience. And ofcourse building a better contact network.

What do I offer
I offer my spare time to work for you. All the assets I make are yours to keep, I'd like to pick out my favorites for my portfolio.

My portfolio
http://julianhofman.carbonmade.com/
If you have any feedback regarding my portfolio reply on this topic, message me on skype, or my e-mail me!

If there's anyone interested in a chat, I'd love to!
My email is julianhofman1994@gmail.com
My skype is Rayzsion

Replies