Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Ziggs

Hello! I'm a student, and I'm entering in the competition as practice, and wanted to post my work as I go. I'm still highly new to polycount and this is my first thread, so If I post incorrectly please let me know.

Heres my work in progress in steps so far,

2qamngz.png

2myrtbn.png

35arbpv.png

I'm currently doing the feet, and completely redoing the helmet and fixing up the aspects of the face. Critiques would be fantastic and are much appreciated!

I'll be posting more work on it as I go!

Replies

• LRoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    LRoy polycounter lvl 10
    I think the general blockout looks good. Take a lot at how some of the other guys are handling Ziggs. And never use the red wax matcap.
  • MyLeftShoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks! And woops, beginners mistake. Thanks for the heads up, and the reminder, i'll make sure not to work with red wax in the future.
    ---

Nothing special or amazing, but I figure I'd try and make sure I posted something. I got sorta the helmet a bit better this time around, and blocked the teeth and nose and played around a bit with the "fur" shape and ears, gotta say with these chompers hes looking pretty creepy.

2z6cbgh.png