Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest] - Ahri

Hi all, I want to illustrate Ahri for this contest. Here is my first sketches. It's hard to
understand what's going on so i write it:
1. Ahri transforms from a fox.
2. Hungry Ahri wants to eat some yordles.
3. Ahri wants to take souls of children that got lost in forest.

ahri_scetches_by_yukira0-d848vmr.jpg

Sorry for my english :\

Replies

• Flaxor
    Cool ideas! Aww those poor Yordles hehe. It´s great that you have a clear idea of what you want ot show in each illustration. Make sure though when you do draw them that they are easy to understand so the veiwer knows what´s being comunicated within the pictures. For example, does Ahri´s pose look like she wants to take the children´s souls or does it look like she is just watching them? Could she be ready to pounce while likcing her lips? Etc

Best of luck!!
  • NaoYu
    Flaxor wrote: »
    Cool ideas! Aww those poor Yordles hehe. It´s great that you have a clear idea of what you want ot show in each illustration. Make sure though when you do draw them that they are easy to understand so the veiwer knows what´s being comunicated within the pictures. For example, does Ahri´s pose look like she wants to take the children´s souls or does it look like she is just watching them? Could she be ready to pounce while likcing her lips? Etc

Best of luck!!

Thank you for the advice :)
  • NaoYu
    I dropped the idea about children, so i concentrated on first two sketches. I hate Teemo lol, maybe I should draw Teemo instead of a random yordle XD

ahri_scetches_2_by_yukira0-d85ag3e.jpg
  • mechbunnies
    These concepts look great. I can't wait to see what you do with the final one. :3
  • NaoYu
    Not so much pictures that illustrates coloring process (actually, I forgot to save periodically XD)ahri_process_by_yukira0-d86ulgq.jpg