Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Pumpkin Teemo

Hi all, so going in the Halloween Theme for League of Legends i Did a little Work and Made this Pumpkin Teemo. Well i started Yesterday Morning and Then still editing til now hope you like it ^^ it's from a Concept from MaTTcom haha wanted to give it a Try 10704240_737831732919320_471568783919234374_o.jpg

Front side of him >> A1BXhoH.jpg

Back side >> 7vZw9zX.jpg

Right >> ijFu5aY.jpg

Left >> iFI1eoh.jpg

Up >> 0VcfC1T.jpg

Down >> MRpJYg0.jpg

Let me know what you think of it !!:)

Replies

• slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    So, I'm not sure but I think you are not allowed to use someone else's concept unless it is official Riot concept art. It's considered teaming up if you use someone else's concept which is against the rules. If you want to do a unique skin, you're prob gonna have to do your own concept. I would double check this with the Riot guys but I'm pretty sure this has been brought up a couple times.
  • carlozpawnproz
    slosh wrote: »
    So, I'm not sure but I think you are not allowed to use someone else's concept unless it is official Riot concept art. It's considered teaming up if you use someone else's concept which is against the rules. If you want to do a unique skin, you're prob gonna have to do your own concept. I would double check this with the Riot guys but I'm pretty sure this has been brought up a couple times.
    As you can see mine is different in a sense and tbh i'm not teaming up with him :) i dont even know the guy i just like his concept so i am doing my own version "his version only got pumpkin suit " and Look at my version haha it way different