Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Morgana The Fallen Angel

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Wazowski_Vegeta polycounter lvl 5
Hello! I decided to give myself a shot at this contest, I haven't played LoL in like a bazillion years , but I remember Morgana, and she was cool. I really think she needs some love. I'm not sure yet weather I want to do a redesign or my own skin, I'll see how it goes. Anyway I got inspired by the classic look of Morgana.
Morgana_OriginalSkin_zps8fdfaf27.jpg~original

Here's a few concept arts I'm making for Morgana's new design, I wanted to bring more badassery and mightiness to her awesome being.If you see something that works well I would appreciate the awesome feedback. I was thinking once I got enough feedback on this, I could use that to build a final version of Morgana to model her.

Progress!

I started by setting a face that would capture her essence, and build the rest from there.
CloseupMorganasface_zps8dcdb6e3.png

Variations_zpsa07e81e2.png~original

I also started a base model on Zbrush that I will be updating on this post.

I started from zspheres to create a base, and with the use of an adaptive skin + dynamesh, I started building up from there. I'm still in very basic step.
process2_zpsa3ccbe4a.png

:D

Replies

• JessyB
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like your concept soooo much *0* Morg is my main x3

I think the C concept represent her very well =D

So impatient to see more ^^
  • Wazowski_Vegeta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Wazowski_Vegeta polycounter lvl 5
    Update!

Thank you for the support JessyB :) I realy appreciate it!

Well, since I've been working on this only on weekends, and the fact that I am not used to post stuff on forums, I kinda forgot the updates, but it's never late :)

So far so good. I did a blocking following my concept art in 3DS MAX to have a base to start on zbrush.

Update_Morgana_zpsbbf79d4f.jpg~original

Here's the 3ds max blocking. Everything is very rough.
    Blocking_zps4e33ad49.png~original

Then I starting putting everything together. So here's a more advanced WIP.

progress_02_zps20191b54.png~original

And here's a close up of Morgana's face.
    008_zps54844dcc.png~original

Feedback and CC are very much welcomed! :D