Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Animation

[Riot Art Contest] - Thierry Dezarmenien

Hey guys, I m just saving my spot for this great contest, I ll try to show you something during the week-end or next week.:)

Cheers.

Replies

• chenglong
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey there,
    Finally I had some sparetime to block somethting out.
    I was actually inspired by Karthus's story. If you don't know who he is. well he is a kind of lich king, he have control over the dead.
    Riot knows best than I how to explain back story ;)
    here is a link to it : http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/karthus/

So I imagine a guy like this need a Majordomo of some kind to serve him.
    This is where my character come into place.
    He is Karthus's Butler, Ofcourse he is a zombie.

On the link bellow you can see a blocking for his walk cycle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4xwRXjMe_M

Also I try to imagine what is set of skills can be.

He can trow his plate to slow down ennemis hero and deal damage to them, or trow it to the back of an ally to give him a slight boost, like for example to chase someone down.

He can exhale to push back ennemis, his breath smell so bad, it make them sick. he is an zombie afterall.

He can use his plate as a shield to deflect ennemis attack, the enemis will receive a percentage of his own damage.

His passive will give him some magic resist, he is surounded by flys, they act as a shield taking damage for him.

And last but not least, his ultimate attack, the one I will animate,
    he can pull one of his arms and trow it to an ennemy to control him for like 5 secondes, you will have acces to the skills, movement and stuff of the controled ennemy, and ofcourse attack his own ally :D
    in the mean time you can only control Majordomo by holding the Alt key, he can't use any of his skills, or can he ;)

Anyway, sorry for the long text, I hope you will like my blocking.
    Please feel free to comments and critics.

Cheers