Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] – Rengar the Royal Hunter

KsRqkAD.jpg

Hi there everyone :D, so here we go, I chose Rengar, the idea is that instead of being raised by a “human hunter”, Rengar was raised by a “wealthy human”, probably royalty. He was raised to be educated and manage the family business, but his instinct always make him desire the trill of hunting. Here is my first WIP I drew kind of what I had in mind, still not liking the armor at all and I need to do something with the details, I will giving it a bit more thought maybe in the concept but probably I will be changing a lot during the sculpting process (drawing is always very hard for me :P). All constructive feedback is appreciated, good luck all :).

Ok so the idea is to use “fragile” weapons and light armor, also try to make it look fancy :P

v7KoATz.jpg

I will be uploading the final concept and more views soon (I hope)...

Replies

• AirmanCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok here is almost the same drawing with a little bit more polish and a few changes. I also fixed the weird leg (i hope is not weirder now :poly121:). Oh he is holding the weapons with the inverse hand because I flip the image to draw. The back part is just starting, i put it mostly so i can start thinking about what to do. If you guys have any ideas or critiques they are welcomed, good luck :D

N8symPr.jpg
  • AirmanCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok so today there wasn't much advancement but here it is. Starting to get an idea of what to do with the weapons and accessories, next i will be trying to tackle the armor and finishing up the concepts so i can start the 3D :D!. Having a lot of fun doing this, good luck all.

zQIzbRO.jpg
  • AirmanCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ok so after a few days of letting it sink while doing other stuff I have a pretty good mental image of what I want. I drew a really quick sketch of a more "realistic" version so I can picture the volumes better. Also I did some really rough design on what is going to be the shoulder's armor. I think that's it I will be starting the 3D next :D! will be trying to match it as much as I can with the current Rengar style but with my own vision, can't wait it is my favorite part. Good luck all, feedback is very appreciated.

h6rwiM6.jpg