Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest] - Ravenborn LeBlanc

Hi guys:)

I decided to try my strength in the Ravenborn LeBlanc as I think it's a very nice skin and I like the Maleficent references.

Here are the first sketches, any help would be appreciated.
Also the staff will be fixed as I can see how messed up it is now

lol1st_by_elotta-d83a7h6.jpg

and a cleaner version

lol_by_elotta-d83a7i4.jpg

Replies

• piasek89
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nice nice nice :D good luck :)
  • AnthonyAnimation
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AnthonyAnimation greentooth
    Coming along nicely! My only critique right now is her expression. Right now she seems complacent, to me she is very devious, just a thought. I like the pose and can't wait to see more!
  • Arlequinne
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Arlequinne polycounter lvl 6
    Wow! This is awesome :D
  • elotta
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thank you guys!
    And long time no see fellow participants:)

I have actually decided to change my entry a bit as I realized that the pose was maybe a bit too similar to the original splash art, so I changed the image up a bit, going with a more 'magician' feel with holding the flowy cloak and all that. Also while watching vids of her skin to get a batter knowledge I saw that the raven can become alive and so I'll add that part to my image as well as I think it's interesting.
    Well, hope you like it and critiques are most welcome. Plus as I don't play lol I might get things wrong so if you're a player don't be afraid to 'educate' if I'm messing something important up xD

blanc2_by_elotta-d8909fq.jpg

blanc3_by_elotta-d8909g8.jpg