Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

Desert Wanderer Miss Fourtune by ObtariaArt

Making a space for my skin illustration of Miss Fortune. Getting ready to kick some sweet sweet booty.

Replies

• GreenPlasma
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm interested to see what your idea of desert wanderer is. I'm doing one for Nasus.
  • Obtaria
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A few quick pose ideas for my Miss Fortune Wanderer skin. I got the idea from looking at the existing skins of various champions. Rumble has a skin which is clearly a homage to Gurren Lagann and I though why not do something similar with an anime that I thought was awesome as well. Right now it is really rough and far too close to looking like the Vash the Stampede coat but I plan on changing it quite a bit, enough to keep the link between the two, but giving it the Miss Fortune treatment. She can't use her feminine wiles if she is totally covered up...

Some of these were just really quick scribbles to get a basic idea fleshed out while others I like more and put more effort into them and even looked up some pose references.