Home Quixel Megascans

After installed Quixel Suite I got pixelation problem in Phothoshop.

Entheosche
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Entheosche polycounter lvl 4
I am using Photoshop CC(64bit) right now.

After I installed Quixel Suite I have a problem in Photoshop.

When I draw just simple brush stroke, all the stroke I drew is pixelated.

It drives me crazy all the time.. I can't draw something in photoshop right now because of this problem. Couple of my friend also have this problem.
We tried to reinstall Photoshop and try different version cs5 and cs6, but we couldn't solve this. After install Quixel, this always happens.

If anyone know how can I fix this plz let me know. I would appreciate it.

Here is the image of example. you can see that stoke is broken and can see check pattern through the stroke which is very weird..

[IMG][/img]XAwDmfp.jpg

Replies

• Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi! Sorry for late reply, are you still having this problem? What version of the suite are you running?
  • jul_lef
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jul_lef polycounter lvl 9
    is it happening when you have your documents at 100% too since you show an example at 23.75%
  • Entheosche
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Entheosche polycounter lvl 4
    I am using latest version of quixel suite right now. This problem started since I used Ndo2. When I save it to jepg file it looks fine with different image viewer, but it pixelated only in phoshotop. The main problem is I can't zoom in and out because all the line is pixelated, so I can't concentrate drawing. I have a Nvidia graphic card with latest graphic driver. Couple of my friends have also same problem after they installed quixel. They have quadro and Nvidia graphic cards.
    I think this is not about graphic driver problem..

Even I zoom out 100-450% in photoshop which doesn't installed quixel suite, it is not pixelated. There is something wrong after I installed quixel suite. It is only a problem when I draw in photoshop. After I saved it out, it looks ok even I am zoom in and out with different image viewer.