Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest] - Evelynn "Visual Update"

Hey there all! If you know league you have probably seen Evelynn...
Evelynn_0.jpg

I'm not the biggest fan of her design. SO I really want to do a rework/visual update. I have a lot of ideas on how to update her, but I would love some feedback on my ideas as I don't want to stray TO far from her character (like the update for Sion).
Also how vague her lore is makes it pretty easy to move stuff around and take creative liberties.

I did a few sketches in class on how I would like her to change. They were really small and messy so please criticism on design ideas only. Yes these were done on my Asian Art History notes while taking notes for our midterm on Thursday. I'm a good student, really!

No more troll hair! Additionally, the glowing eye on her head might be neat to flesh out and make more part of her anatomy. We need some league monster girls.

Making the rest attachments to condense...
1)First tiny sketch. I was trying to stay close to what I remembered her looking like for this one.
2)I tried to add some things to flow and less straps.
3)Pose Idea. (Upon looking up other fan art for her after though, there is a popular image with a similar pose so I will probably scrap this.)
4)Here is a little more design though process. I took inspiration from Pnina's gowns for the short corset. Finally a close up on the torso and messing with the idea of lace or a skirt.

Replies