Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Art Contest Riot Art Contest - Character Art

[Riot Art Contest] - Almighty_gir

Replies

• Xaragoth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaragoth polycounter lvl 8
    Interesting.

Janna's Support Kit doesn't really scream fire to me, let's see how you do this :D
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    no idea what support kits are, so if you can elaborate that might help a bit =]
  • Bishop313
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bishop313 polycounter lvl 9
    Yeah Janna!! The first thing i thought was SHARKNADO :D
  • PhattyEwok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PhattyEwok polycounter lvl 9
    Jana's character is weather based and in League she is played as a character that supports or helps out another character called the ADC or Marksman. Basically she keeps her teammates alive and kicking so they can burst down the other team.

She has a shield ability to protect teammates and her tornado pushes enemy champs back. Her "ultimate" (Late Level Abiility) rains down healing waves of monsoon energy in a circle knocking back any nearby enemies.

I think your concept can work really well if you find away to leverage the fire and brimstone with "healing" aspects of Janna. Or re-imagine the character as a non-support character. Something more like an AP character that uses her control of the elements to destroy her foes.
  • almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    Thanks for the clarification!

So my mental image of this concept is that Janna (being an elemental sorceress) has strong ties to nature and according to the lore (that i read anyway) she has an affinity with air.

Well, my thoughts were along the lines of that she was flying around and came across a volcanic storm and figured she'd try to help subdue it. But in the process had to learn to control the raging elemental forces around her.

And thus "Firestorm Janna" was born, using the elements of fire and air together to create firestorms of lightning and brimstone.

Really though, i thought it would just look badass if i pulled it off correctly haha. But i'm sure i can work out some good support abilities to go with it =]
  • Xaragoth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xaragoth polycounter lvl 8
    Well, there is always the AD Janna build. Just smack them with your staff a lot *chuckles*

I'm pretty sure it will look really cool in the end, I just personally can't wrap my mind around the idea because I'm so used to her being a protector/healer support. Her tornado however would fit quite well with a lightning/fire themed storm.

I really look forward how you'll combine all of this, because I couldn't :D
  • SebaDom
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SebaDom polycounter lvl 4
    Its seems that you know more about this contest that me so my question is. Can we create a skin for a character?
  • Odow
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Odow polycounter lvl 8
    Honestly, the kit doesn't matter, janna has a ice skin and a "fit not element at all season 2 reward skin"
    I think your idea could really work :) her ult could be a volcano exploding (therefore knocking down ennemies) Lava tornadoes does exist in real life.
  • Shiv
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shiv polycounter lvl 15
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2173580ju0"]Fire tornado hits Brazil - YouTube[/ame]
    Fire tornadoes do!!
  • Felixenfeu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Felixenfeu polycounter lvl 10
    I'm really curious how this is gonna turn out !
    And i wouldn't be too much concerned with you character being in the lore or not. I mean, yes it would be better, but on the other side, there is baseball player skin or whatnot for some characters so...... lol.
  • Tits
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tits mod
    damn son, will be following this :)
  • Lavitz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lavitz polycounter lvl 12
    I think it'll look sweet, and it's completely in the realm of the character for a skin.
    Wildfire Zyra is pretty much the exact opposite element.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing your process.
  • Golden Yak
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Golden Yak polycounter lvl 6
    You could definitely make firestorm work - smoke, ash, cinders, and sparks all work great with gales and winds.