Home Dota 2

Help needed

DestroyerGR
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
DestroyerGR polycounter lvl 5
Hello,i recently completed and item and i submitted it
Check it our here
The problem is a have to enter billing and tax information,and i have some questions

I live in Greece,do i really have to enter the Tax thing since i dont live in the USA?
Any tips on how to do it,cuz i dont get the point of this tax application.
do i have to sign anything?or do i just print it and keep it in the drawrer?

About the bank thing,are all banks eligible for this or do i have to go to a special one,here in Greece?

My item is not visible without these information..Help please!

(Check it and rate it)

Replies

• Spudnik
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spudnik polycounter lvl 11
    I live in Greece,do i really have to enter the Tax thing since i dont live in the USA?

Yes, because Valve is located in the US and they're trying to pay you. Depending on what kind of tax treaty Greece has with the US, you will have to pay taxes on your income in the US, both the US and Greece, or just Greece. That's what the process is designed to find out.
    do i have to sign anything?or do i just print it and keep it in the drawrer?
    You filling out the information and submitting it counts as having signed it. It gets forwarded to the IRS (the US tax authority) iirc. Definitely keep a copy for your records (you have the option to get it in printable form at the end). Be really happy btw, until like 2 months ago, you had to do all that stuff on paper with signature and everything which took a couple of months to process for me.
    About the bank thing,are all banks eligible for this or do i have to go to a special one,here in Greece?
    I assume you're asking about the info of the bank account that you want your earnings to go into? If so, yeah, that should be your account ;)
    My item is not visible without these information..Help please!
    Yep, get all that sorted out, then reupload.
  • DestroyerGR
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DestroyerGR polycounter lvl 5
    Spudnik wrote: »
    Yes, because Valve is located in the US and they're trying to pay you. Depending on what kind of tax treaty Greece has with the US, you will have to pay taxes on your income in the US, both the US and Greece, or just Greece. That's what the process is designed to find out.

You filling out the information and submitting it counts as having signed it. It gets forwarded to the IRS (the US tax authority) iirc. Definitely keep a copy for your records (you have the option to get it in printable form at the end). Be really happy btw, until like 2 months ago, you had to do all that stuff on paper with signature and everything which took a couple of months to process for me.

I assume you're asking about the info of the bank account that you want your earnings to go into? If so, yeah, that should be your account ;)

Yep, get all that sorted out, then reupload.

ty very much good sir! <3