Home Quixel Megascans

dDo ID materials not work.

Winged_wanderer
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Winged_wanderer polycounter lvl 6
I apply different materials to ID map click create base and there is no materials apear at all!

Replies

• Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    hi!

Some materials such as wood and leather are not in the suite yet, which materials did you select?
  • Winged_wanderer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Winged_wanderer polycounter lvl 6
    i try bone, fabric, skin, hair, metal. I try many other variants, but there no different materials apear, only one ID, and no mask according ID map slot. Is there other way to sеparate materials and only after that apply materials to them?
  • Eric Ramberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Winged_wanderer when you create your project, below the input maps, does it say "Clean Grey Preset" ? If so, click the drop down menu next to it and select "Default materials" i think this might be why you´re not geting any materials.

Worth noting however though is that some materials are in fact missing right now, so best try with something you know is available (That are in the smart material library)
  • toastar
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    toastar polycounter lvl 4
    Winged_wanderer - The IDs will not be separate if "Create Base Layers" is left unchecked in the options when you create a new project. There isn't a warning if you plug an ID in and leave this box unchecked, rather it will just ignore the ID all together!