Home Contests & Challenges Archives Arms & Armor, Chivalry: Medieval Workshop

[Chivalry] – Mason Knight – Reaper's Set

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
DESMOND polycounter lvl 8
Hi everyone. I really like medieval mace and axes, and this contest is a great challenge for practice creating of my favourite weapons. But I want create something holistic, what can open character's nature. Thats why I'll make the set for my character.
Tomorrow will be first wip image :poly142:

Replies

• DESMOND
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello everyone again! I've started to made some concepts for "Reaper" set. I think it need to be something dark and sinister, and it will have a great combination with red color of Mason clan.
    I've overpainted weapon sizes what I want to do, but of course I can't make all of them. But I'll try to make as much as possible.
    And of course next step after first weapon concept will be a helmet's concept.
    Cheers!
    nDYFQg.jpg
    TiXXif.jpg
  • Dobrin
    Offline / Send Message
    Dobrin polycounter lvl 4
    Oh, hey, sootechestvennik :) I am new here, and just found this contest, as I see you have just participated, how do you think, is there any sense for someone who has no any experience in such contests and not that much experience in 3D to try to participate too, though it's only 3 weeks left? :)
  • DESMOND
    Offline / Send Message
    You need to have a really strong sense of inspiration for that. And then you will increase your skill in a maximum amount. Challenges always been the great places for increase your art experience
  • Dobrin
    Offline / Send Message
    Dobrin polycounter lvl 4
    DESMOND, thank you, then I'll try as soon as I've got some spare time. The theme is awesome, just what I like, and I'm not even planing to win, just want to become a bit closer to the community :) And of course, I'll keep my eyes on your wip, good luck with that :)
  • DESMOND
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks,man. You'll always welcome here.
    And a little concept update.
    qZC5wE.jpg
  • Dobrin
    Offline / Send Message
    Dobrin polycounter lvl 4
    Pretty nice drawing, looking forward to see it in 3d :)