Home Dota 2

Steam Banking info

[NB] Mohsen
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
[NB] Mohsen polycounter lvl 3
So, let's say someone does not own a bank account and wants to submit an item to the workshop but they can't because they have to fill out the banking and tax forms. How would they be able to submit their item then if they can at all?

Replies

• belkun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    belkun polycounter lvl 7
    I don't think you're able to submit anything unless your bank and tax information is verified.
  • mrpresident
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mrpresident polycounter lvl 10
    I'm fairly sure you can submit items to the workshop just fine, you just can't be paid for it.

They will keep track of the amount your items earn though, so that if your bank and tax information gets sorted out they will pay you what your items had earned previously.
  • belkun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    belkun polycounter lvl 7
    I'm fairly sure you can submit items to the workshop just fine, you just can't be paid for it.

They will keep track of the amount your items earn though, so that if your bank and tax information gets sorted out they will pay you what your items had earned previously.

That used to be the case, but around a month ago they changed it so your item is hidden until every contributor accepts the revenue share, and to accept the revenue shares you now need to confirm your payment information.
  • [NB] Mohsen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Well I sent a message to steam support asking the same question. We shall see how things get sorted out
  • vertical
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    vertical polycounter lvl 9
    Please follow up on this thread [NB]Mohsen, in the past I could submit without any worries. Although my bank is still fine but have yet to fill out tax forms. I haven't submitted anything ever since the New Year event this year.
  • [NB] Mohsen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Definitely will.
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky

you can submit but nobody will see it, unless all contributors agreed and to agree you need to have verified tax info
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5
    what neox said is correct. ur submission will be invisible for the public until everyone accepted the revenue sharing. u can only accept the revenue sharing if u have given ur personal information, bank information and done the tax interview (all successful).
  • Reza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reza polycounter lvl 3
    what I wonder is that will the item be accepted for the game if the tax info is given but not verified?!
  • Neox
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Neox godlike master sticky
    pretty much no, heckmnobody can even seenitnwithout verification
  • Reza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reza polycounter lvl 3
    no no no
    They item will show up as soon as you fill up all the forms
    but there are some numbers that you have to give(Or you can skip) and some other verification process (I don't remember correctly). Now at this stage your items are visible but my question is that will it be selected or not.