Home Counter-Strike: GO

Looking for a bit of feedback (Five SeveN skin)

Hey!

I'm new to all of this, so bear with me - This is the first skin I've done, it's basic, I know, but I wanted to do something simple, any constructive criticism would be helpful.

Someone has already said maybe the solid colours need a bit of texture so they stand out a bit more, but I don't know if that'd ruin it being simple, any ideas?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308978415

Replies

• MusicPlay3r
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I've never done any skin for a weapon, just little things like stickers (click me), but for me this style looks very good. I voted up for you.
    The only thing for me is the color saturation, but that's just a matter of taste. I'd like it more with a whiter white (dont know how to say that in english lol).
  • RVN gorronegro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RVN gorronegro polycounter lvl 3
    the palette is nice, but you should go for something more complex, you must dare to do something different or you'll look like everyone else.
  • Lionsy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the palette is nice, but you should go for something more complex, you must dare to do something different or you'll look like everyone else.

I couple of people have said the same sort of thing to me, and honestly, when I've looked at what is on the workshop, almost everything is really busy designs or bright colours and crazy camo - I thought I was being different by doing some a bit plain :poly124: But I understand the sentiment, maybe I'll try and work on something a bit lourder. Cheers.
    I've never done any skin for a weapon, just little things like stickers (click me), but for me this style looks very good. I voted up for you.
    The only thing for me is the color saturation, but that's just a matter of taste. I'd like it more with a whiter white (dont know how to say that in english lol).

Thanks for rating it, love the sticker, too!
  • Konargus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think it's relaxing. And easy to look at. I like it:)
  • RVN gorronegro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    RVN gorronegro polycounter lvl 3
    The colors are fine, it's the texture what looks simple, all the same tone, not the slightest variation but the forced in-game light, you know what i mean? it is nice, but i think with a little more work it could be a big improvement.
  • Tamorin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I really like this skin, very clean and simple. Nice work