Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE3] Ratchet and Clank inspired environment

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
acealmighty13 polycounter lvl 10
When I started this map, I was going with a Ratchet and Clank universe inspiration. It might not have that look to it anymore as this map has slowly evolved in the time I've built it. It is in no way finished. This map I will be using in my portfolio. This part is new to me. I've shared images with those I know but not to Polycount. Be gentle with your critiques. Ha ha!

This map is nowhere close to finished. I still have a lot of work to do but I think the bulk of it is finished. Just got to fill it out. I'm open to suggestions on what would help improve it. This map is modular in design.

Image108-30-14.png

Image608-30-14.png

This particular mesh has been causing this issue since I've placed it and tried reimporting it. Any thoughts on how to get rid of this? New UV light map set?

Image708-30-14.png

Map looks a tad empty and looking for advice on how to fill it out.

Image508-30-14.png

When I update this post, I'll have a new screen texture for the monitor. My original plan, changed, making this one unimportant and useless.

Image208-30-14.png

When it comes to seamless textures, I can do pretty well, but either I screwed up or the animating materials is making it rear it's ugly head here. I'd like to hear a fix or an idea to cover it up.

Image308-30-14.png