Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] need hard surface spaceship modellers

WDM
WDM
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
WDM polycounter lvl 2
Hi all,

Im working on a Sci-Fi project at the moment. It is well under way and is gaining interest. I need a modeller who can follow styles already created, but also add some flare into the mix too. Must have an understanding on creating models for print, as they will all become physical objects, so no need to worry about topology, polycounts, or rigging/texturing . This is an ongoing project, so price dependant, could be a good steady flow of work. Please PM me with links to relevant work you have done and your rates.

Regards,

Alan

Replies

• JohnDraisey
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, my name is John Draisey. I'm a Zbrush/Maya artist who specializes in hard surface modeling. I like to start off with Dynamesh, and then break the main form down into smaller subtools.

I just went to a seminar by Gentle Giant Studios, and picked up a few of their 3D printing techniques for Zbrush. I can work for $25 an hour, with a completion time of 3 to 4 days per model. Just depends how detailed it needs to be.

My portfolio can be found at http://johndraisey.com

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
    John Draisey
  • WDM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    WDM polycounter lvl 2
    Hey everyone,

I have had alot of messages, so its taking time filtering through them and talking to people.

Regards,

Alan