Home Contests & Challenges Archives UT Master Challenge: Concept Art

Desecrated Gardens

bulletcurtain
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
bulletcurtain polycounter lvl 2
Hey everyone!

I found out about this contest late, so I only got started yesterday. My idea is of a map where there are 2 temples, each of which would act as a base for multiplayer maps. Between the temples, grass gardens have been interspersed with trenches, and dominating the middle of the map is a giant advanced structure that has been built between the two temples. Inside the building are pathways that lead between the two temples; these pathways are meant for tight corridor combat :). Around the perimeters of the map is an elevated catwalk that connects the two temples. The catwalk is protected by stone temple walls, and provides some decent sniper perches. I've included an attachment of the concept that I made in a couple minutes with a laptop trackpad (hence why it looks like crap...).

Anyways, for the first time ever I livestreamed myself painting while working on this yesterday (the idea was to keep myself concentrated ;). I'll also be livestreaming all day today until this thing is finished. Here's a link to the stream: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/9462982/events/3239599.

Replies