Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Needing 3D Environmental Modelers and Texturers for a Sci-Fi Racing Game

Prominence
polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Prominence polycounter lvl 14
It's a sci-fi racing game heavily inspired by F-Zero, Extreme G, and Wipeout, and the idea is something that evokes that same sense of insane speed. Primarily, what we'd need from any applicant is the modeling and texturing of environments, characters, and vehicles from concept art, and probably the texturing of object meshes previously made by myself and others. Ideally in those cases we'll be doing both the meshes and the UV mapping (except perhaps on special request, or if you insist on mapping yourself) ourselves, so all that you'll need to concern yourself with is the actual texturing process.

We're already working with early development builds of the game, and a good deal of preliminary assets as well.

Note: This game is planned to be distributed on PC and Wii U, and we are registered licensed developers with Nintendo via its indie program. The project is for the moment unpaid, but what I'm offering for the moment is a contracted revenue split, along with a split of proceeds that would come from any crowdfunding attempt, meaning Kickstarter. My apologies for not being able to offer any better.

Acro%20Storm_Bike_Slipstream.jpg

Here's a textured character in the general style we're hoping for most characters, and some concepts for environments.

Pera1.png
canyon%20area.jpg
treenport.jpg

And here's a few shots of a stage or two that yet isn't textured.

Treen%20Port%201.png
Treen%20Port%202.png
BatamGorge1.png

Along with general untextured/incompletely textured models we have.

screenshot%207-12-3.jpg
A%2B%20Shot1.png
ShootingStar1.png

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know via PM or email at bluecometgames@live.com. Thank you for your time.

Replies