Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Futuristic racing game

Hi,

I'm Armin and I would like to introduce a game project to you which I've been working on in my spare time since some months now:

It's a futuristic arcade racing game, heavily inspired by titles like Motorhead, WipeOut and Nitronic Rush/Distance.
So far I was aiming for a Tron/Wipeout-style atmosphere, with edged shapes and simple textures with glowy segments.

In its current state, you can drive around a simple track, basic controls and simple collision detection are working.
Special care was taken to optimize the rendering engine for constant 60 frames per second.

My short term goal is to build a more polished and complete prototype demo (single track).

Here are a couple of in-engine screenshots to show you how it currently looks like:

screenshot05.jpg
screenshot03.jpg
(A few more screenshots are available at http://science.untergrund.net/racer/)

As you can see, the environment art needs a lot more work :)

The next step is to develop the style and mood in more detail and then to build corresponding 3d geometries to populate the level environment.

So, I'm looking for concept artists who feel inspired to do some speed paintings, mood boards or paintovers to help define the look of the game!

Your designs will be an integral part to further promote the project as well.

Feel free to either post images directly here or just drop me a line at armin3d@yahoo.com