So I was going to use Substance Designer to bake my meshes but I noticed right away that something was off about the bake. So I decided to test out my theory that SD's bakes were sub-par.
The goal is to have a cage-less workflow. This elimates 3Dsmax right away. So we are left with Xnormal and Substance Designer.
This image is the result:
I figured this could be useful to some so I thought I would post. Long story short, don't use Substance Designer to bake your meshes using Raycast. I recommend using Xnormal and supersample your map at twice the resolution and scale down.
Let me know if you find it useful or if I should fix anything.