Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Professional exterior and interior Yachtdesigns

Hello Everyone,
well i am the owner of a big website http://www.luxusyacht-kaufen.de over yachtbrokerage. We help visitors and customers to find their dreamyacht on different ways. For example new and used ones. In a short period we will have 500 used yachts in there, but concepts we don´t have. This we want change, so we are looking for professional 3D Studios, independent freelancer, students, etc. which already have builded some nice concept yachts or want do in future.

Important is the quality you can imagine, when customer invest millions of dollars for realising a yacht. It must be photorealistic and high quality. Possible be exterior designs, and/or interior designs.

We be experts in different things like searchengine optimization, have much contacts to rich people, shipyards, ... so there is a small but possible chance of realising a yacht really. You can create different kind of yachts like houseboats, powerboats, motoryachts, sailyachts, catamaran, ribs, motorboats or superyachts. Actually we prefer little bit superyachts.

Of course its not for nothing, because if we will find a customer to your design and a shipyard, then we will share the comission from roundabout 5% with you. Those yachts cost always a lot of money, so you can be sure that in any case a comission is very much.

If you have more questions, then please write me directly to my mailadress.
mail.gif

PS:. Its never ending, we look now and in future for yachtdesigns, so don´t hesitate to contact us if the post here is old or not.

Greetings.
Yachtprofi