Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Lumitron [WIP]

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
Kiser Designs polycounter lvl 14
Hey PC,

Its been a while since I have posted anything on these forums. Its been a while since I have done any 3D modeling to be honest. My last job was a nightmare, to put it nicely, and completely destroyed the joy and passion I had for this kind of artwork. I had to take some time away from it but I was determined to not quit even though just opening up a 3D program gave me anxiety and stress.

Once I started getting back into the swing of things I decided to go back and finish a project I had started back before my horrible job. I had to shake off the cobwebs and relearn some things, am a bit rusty Ill admit but here is my progress so far.

Design is from Creaturebox The Monster Volume

-Reference
dtnPnsa.jpg

Renders
VydjFHQ.jpg

u5iLY8M.jpg

I am pleased with my progress so far. Except for the feet, I am not feeling the design at this point. I think some of my edges might be too tight on some parts of the model too.

Since the initial design was just a silhouette, I am left with some spaces that lack detail, such as where the arms meet the bulb and where the bulb meets the hips area. Any design advice or input or just general crits are welcome.

Replies