Home Dota 2

Looking for feedback/help for Razor Set

I'm new to this and wanted to try my hand at a Razor set. I have limited experience with modeling and I've never done texturing. I have a mostly finished Razor model. Also I wasn't sure if this would go under the collab thread or not so I posted it separately, if it's supposed to go in the collab thread, my bad.

Concept art:

razorconcept.jpg

front.pngside.pngtop.png

Can you guys tell me what you think of the model and concept art? Positive or negative is welcome, I know many people who do workshop stuff also use Zbrush but I've only been using 3dsmax since its all I have access to atm.

Also if anyone who does textures would be willing to work with me on finishing this for a submission I'm open to that.

You can reach me through Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005590850/

Thanks for your time.

Replies

• Nemozini
    Too early to say. Looks good. What you do mean by "finished razor model" ? Model can be downloaded from Valve, you don't need to model him yourself!
  • JimmyDiddly
    I meant like the item set for Razor is mostly finished. The tris are within workshop requirements so thats part of the reason why my model doesnt match my concept exactly. I also don't have sculpting software like zbrush or mudbox so I did the best I could but I'm still pretty inexperienced with this.

Only original Razor model I have in the screenshots are the torso for reference.

I'm just posting my work here in hopes of getting feedback or tips on how to improve my modeling.