Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Hella Games Entertainment for Animator, Concept artist, and 3D modeler

Hey polycounters,
We're an indie game development company working on "The Final Stand" but previously called "The Survival Games." We've been working on the game more than a year and very close from release on Steam, we've been successfully greenlit and looking forward to start selling the pre-alpha for it soon and we're also teaming up with Alienware for a huge promotion and giveaway along with other partners.

We're looking for a Concept Artist that has experience creating unique and nature craftedconcept art to be used to make a 3D models in-game. Strong eye for Survival concepts, craftable items, and a taste for medieval weaponry.

We're also looking for a 3D modeler who can work off concepts and references to craft low poly, detailed, 3d models and make weapons as well. One requirement is you have to work quite fast since you'll be making quite a bit of weaponry and passionate. We've been looking for someone to fill this position for a while and if you can prove to us through the tests we give you that you can do this job quite well.

Check out the game: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=241750254

If you'd like to speak to me, add me on my skype: hadeymohammed or send me an email at: hellagamesentertainment@gmail.com

Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon!

Replies