Home Artists Looking For Work

Need a sci fi texture artist for basic textures

JamesQuall
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
JamesQuall polycounter lvl 7
My game is going to take place in a mechanized alien world. Nothing about it looks human. Think a more colorful version of the borg cube for style with lots of tubes as accents to the level. I don't want to give too many gameplay details due to being afraid of the idea being stolen, but it will mostly be a round based deathmatch game.

What I'm looking for:
textures that match the style of my game

No normal or other maps needed, I will be doing that myself, basically just need pictures

512 x 512(higher is ok, but if you could make a 512 version that would be awesome) that look fine tiled on a large scale, but don't have to be perfectly tileable per say, just look ok if they are. What I mean by this is they don't need to match on the x y coordinates, but if two of them(same texture) are together its not going to look out of place.

Good imagination

Payment: $100 via paypal upon completion, These MUST be completely YOUR creation no cgtexture stuff. Also I will own the rights to these, as in I don't want to see them in another game. I know it's not a ton of money but if you're interested let me know what you can do in a months time and how many you will be willing to create.

Below is a very early screenshot of one of the levels, this is a basic idea of style I'm going for, your textures don't have to be nearly this detailed(or they can be) but I would like them to match this style. Looking for stuff that's more tileable. Best way to contact me is crumbaker @ gmail.com . Not accepting offers from overseas, just United States.

gameshot1.jpg

Replies