Home Artists Looking For Work

Seeking skilled modelers for commission work

I'm doing some personal projects, and I'm in the need of a 3D artist who can capture realism in their sculpts. My primary goal is to print these commissions on my Form1 3D printer.

Drop me an email with portfolio link or work samples and we'll get the ball rolling.

Edit: Let me just state that I'll need both mechanical items like guns and swords, but also film accurate head sculps and models of human faces.

Edit 2: I've gotten a massive response to this, which is amazing. If you contacted me and I like your work, you'll be getting assignments, and money! Thanks to everyone who sent me their amazing work.

Replies

• tucho
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tucho polycounter lvl 17
    wrong section, if it is a royalty based offer you must post it here
  • namgorf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a personal project, no royalty or percentage. I'll be paying cash. I'm commissioning 3D head sculptures based on some of my favorite films in order to make custom 1:6 scale figures for my own personal private collection.

My budget is $150-$300 (depending on detail and complexity) of each completed head model. I can flex on this as needed.

And while not everyone can capture film accurate realism, I'll also need accessories like weapons, armor, and clothing created.

IF this is still the wrong section, I'll close this and move it.

I've gotten a lot of emails and everyone is really skilled and I'd love to work with lots of you guys.