Australian 3D Artist Community on Facebook

_tzeshi
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
_tzeshi polycounter lvl 2
zhGeqQZ.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Aus3D/

Hey guys,

I want to use this awesome forum to shamelessly give a shout out to my new Facebook group that I am hoping will catch on. I noticed there are a few Facebook groups currently, Lunchcrunch for example (which may or may not be around for long by the looks of it) but none that are specifically catered towards a localised area.

The idea of the group is to get you aware of the talent that is around you, who you may be working with in the future, or going up against for that next position. Its aimed at bringing people that are in close proximity even closer, getting ideas flowing and creating some fantastic art, while hopefully making friends at the same time.

I hope I am not doing anything wrong by Polycount by putting this link in here, but this is about furthering your education in respect to 3D and after all isn't that what it is all about?

This Facebook Group is for Australian 3D Artists / Animators / Game Designers / Texture Artists / VFX Artists / 3D for Film / Programmers / Hobbyists / ... basically ANYONE who has any sort of interest in the world of 3D.

On a daily basis, we all use 3D to create the things we find interesting. This is a community to post images, spread information and to surround yourself with people from Australia that are interested in the same stuff as you!

Whether you are young or old, or somewhere in between, this is a place for you to post and communicate, get your ideas out, get your creations out into the world. All the while getting valuable feedback from those around you. Useful information that is going to help you better your knowledge and skills.

Whether you are just starting out and learning, or you have been in the industry for years; we want you to feel a sense of community. We want you to reach out to people that may be close by, and bounce ideas off each other. We want your thoughts and creative criticisms to flow.

We know you eat, breathe, and dream 3D. So let us hear about it. Lets share our wisdom and thoughts. Lets see what the Artists of Australia are capable of!

So if you are interested, please drop by and give us a Like, or join the group.
Its only starting out, but with your help might just be able to build a Facebook community that Australian 3D Artists can be proud of.

Just an example of the stuff I will be putting up for C&C's
10275518_10154130976655176_5266983488848424041_o.jpg