Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Warrior Character WIP- c&c appreciated

Working on a muscled out warrior mage kind of fellow (he's not very mage like just yet but I still have to add the more mage type gear). I've got the body musculature fairly well figured I think and the basic shape I wanted for the leg armour blocked in. I still need to do a harness and cape type chestpiece, give him some runic scar/tattoo combo things, and create his magical dragonskull warhammer.

Comments and crits appreciated.

13984993747_45bf0363e7_b.jpg

Replies

• Spiffy
    Offline / Send Message
    Spiffy polycounter lvl 12
    As far as Anatomy goes, you have the right idea when it comes to silhouette and basic forms

The smaller areas need work though such as the pectoralis, they come down to far when they should even out and even move back up towards the center such as here:

perfect_male_anatomy_by_asurla-d31sd6z.jpg

And try to keep in mind, You aren't sculpting muscles, you're sculpting the layer of skin on top of the forms, so try to keep it smooth.

On a side note, Upload your image onto a site such as Imgur rather than uploading to Polycount

Then link the image in your post, It saves people having to click your image attachment, you're more likely to get feedback.