Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

3D horror scene

Replies

• Swarm22
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Swarm22 polycounter lvl 15
    Pretty scary stuff. Is that Pennywise in the window?
  • bandres187
  • Cglewis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cglewis polycounter lvl 12
    I've always wanted to create a horror scene or a scene that invokes an emotional response

But I'm failing to under stand whats going on here.

There is red on the floor which im assuming is blood but it is only on the floor and not on the walls or the sword or the other 2 objects right next to the sword which i have no idea what they are.

The hand rails on the stairs are repeating really badly and are sharing the same texture of the 2 poles in the middle of the room and i don't under stand why they are there i feel if you removed them it would open up the room.

Also what lighting scheme are you going with you have 3 different set ups but my favorite is the last one for sure

Also the face in the window? are we in a doll house or is that a giant? and why is the face only visible in one image and not the rest i can see the windows in the others but they are black

the wall on the left with the fleshy bit there is cool but it feels that it the same material as the wall the spec isn't diff and the hole doesn't feel like a hole.
    whats it suppose to be? it would be really cool to see like a growth that is slowly consuming the house or something like that

But that's just my 2 scents :)