[Game] UE4 - FPS/RPG - Praesent Fabula

Praesent Fabula

The plan

Platform : PC

Audience : +18

Team/Company : Fabulas Games

Engine : Unreal Engine 4

About the project

The project is a RPG/FPS game. The main character is in a post apocalyptic world with a lot of danger and fear to every corner in an open world with a day/night cycle. The map need to be very big to show severals environment like glacial, snow, desert, urban, hell, floating island or abandoned attraction park. In this world we can see a lot of creatures like realistics animals (fox, horse, dog, eagle, …) or fantasy like griffin, sphinx, chimera and other creatures inspired by the Greek mythology. In the story we can see some special items like the Pandora Box.

A multiplayer mode is provided to play in Coop or Versus.

Current Project Progress

I just look for some ideas and for talented persons to begin the project and to ask for the Unreal Engine 4.

We’ll make a kickstarter project later to finance the project.

Everyone can propose ideas to improve the project.

Current Positions

2D Artist : To make some concept arts and HUD design (Concept, UI/HUD, textures, design, …)

3D Artist : To make 3D models (environment, creatures, animation, …)

Level Designer : To represent concept arts in 3D

Contact information

My personal email is : nicolas@infaeterna.fr

You can add me on Skype : styvak30

When you send me an email add your skype username please.

I would like talented people who talk with everyone in the team and offers ideas or other. And I'm going to write the beginning of the story.

About me

My name is Nicolas. I live in France and I’m in an high school specialized about informatics. At school I work on a project about an autopilot for boat.

Screenshots

Some screen in Internet to show what I think to the environment :
5636.jpg
city_mp_wide%20copy.jpg
desert%2Bmidpoint%2B2.jpg