Home Dota 2

Saint ^-^'s concepts

Hi, Polycount forum. I and my friend beginners on this forum and modeling. I started with the concept of medusa bow. In the future post will be updated. Please Criticize our item's and give advice.

Replies

• Reyne
    Offline / Send Message
    Reyne polycounter lvl 6
    Hey sainter27,

At the moment you have an idea 'snake bow', putting aside that this already exists:

Cosmetic_icon_Twin_Serpent_Bow.png?version=afb1686d999a072c556376c226cf70ff

Have you thought about pushing the idea any further?

What kind of snake is it? What historical art of snakes can I get inspiration from? How can I make it more related to Medusa colour/shape wise?

Ask yourself as many questions as you can about it as you are drawing it and see what you come up with. Quickly draw a few sketches of lots of ideas for her. Choose your best ones and then work on them more.

Really try and define the 3d shapes too, I'm not great at drawing but I am trying to get better at this as well. Draw a few in perspective over the top of a screencap.

Most of all have fun with it. Goodluck!
  • sainter27
    Reyne wrote: »
    Hey sainter27,

At the moment you have an idea 'snake bow', putting aside that this already exists:

Cosmetic_icon_Twin_Serpent_Bow.png?version=afb1686d999a072c556376c226cf70ff

Have you thought about pushing the idea any further?

What kind of snake is it? What historical art of snakes can I get inspiration from? How can I make it more related to Medusa colour/shape wise?

Ask yourself as many questions as you can about it as you are drawing it and see what you come up with. Quickly draw a few sketches of lots of ideas for her. Choose your best ones and then work on them more.

Really try and define the 3d shapes too, I'm not great at drawing but I am trying to get better at this as well. Draw a few in perspective over the top of a screencap.

Most of all have fun with it. Goodluck!

Oh, sorry. I'm not seen this bow. i just beginner, but i will try to do what your say, thanks for criticism. I thank your. In future i will make better items.
  • sainter27
    I know concepts is not my best side but new concept on mortred set. PLease Criticize what me need correct and add.