Home Dota 2

Opology's Ideas and Concept Arts for Collabs!

Hello there everyone, I am pretty new here and I would like to show my concept arts and ideas that people would like to make. I am looking for collabrations so if someone wants to make them, post here or pm me!
Thanks for viewing.

Here are some of my designs:

Twisted Fate of Avernus:
8DBB1B0E136E03F86581E6C6E75AB6871C1AD291
78C838A12F4FDEE0F621F2E59F10131AC5BC0DC6
D01D782EE99280770150CFF7E3515ADD629A9477
Workshop Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242831014&searchtext=

Replies

• Automedic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hmmm I personally feel that this sword is a little too generic. The blade shape is pretty boring (literally straightforward) and the details near the handle won't be really visible ingame. Also I think it's too dark, for the sake of readability you might try using some of that blue glow the default blade uses to create some contrast.

Just my two cents.
  • Opology
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Automedic wrote: »
    Hmmm I personally feel that this sword is a little too generic. The blade shape is pretty boring (literally straightforward) and the details near the handle won't be really visible ingame. Also I think it's too dark, for the sake of readability you might try using some of that blue glow the default blade uses to create some contrast.

Just my two cents.

Yes you are right, the sword is a bit dark and I wanted to have that particle effect that abaddon swords have, the bluish purple glow on the blade. I also knew the handle wouldn't be visible :(. Thank you for the feedback, it helps!