Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

PulseTense Games prototyping its new game, codenamed “Solarix: Trium Wars”

Hello,

I am a Producer on the upcoming sci-fi/horror title from PulseTense Games, "Solarix". I am here today to look for some new talents and to share some small secrets with you.

First of all, Solarix is getting there. And by "getting there", I mean ... well, getting there! For this very specific reason, we are also prototyping our new game (the second "small secret").

This new game is set in the universe of Solarix, and it's a new kind of MOBA. "Solarix: Trium Wars" is a top-down tactical action shooter in a dark, cyber-punk setting.

While the main team is finishing up and polishing Solarix -- for some of them, already working on systems for "Trium Wars" -- we are looking for a small task force to get a pitchable prototype of "Trium Wars".

Who are we looking for?

- A concept artist with a capacity to create dark and heavy atmospheres, a feel for story, and a good range of skills (from weapons to characters). The amount of work is moderate.
- A 3d artist (experience with UDK is a big plus).
- A game/level designer. Experience with UDK is required.

If you are interested or simply feel like having more information, please contact me : adrien@pulsetense.com.

The team and I are looking forward to hearing from you !

More about Solarix : http://www.pulsetense.com/solarix/

Early screenshots of "Trium Wars"

Ct7Ofs.jpg

NFgDbO.jpg

9Y7Y1T.jpg

Adrien

Replies