Home Dota 2

WRHerbert's Concepts, Collaboration & Workshop Thread

Open for collaboration

Can anyone help me fix the problem I am having where the dark colours in my images are crushed when uploading to Imgur, thanks.

Me:

Hey, I'm WRHerbert been hanging around here for a long time, but I'm getting into the swing of making concepts. I'll be keeping this opening post updated with all the recent stuff.

Concepts:

2exDtPo.pngp9bszxh.png1INoZDn.png

See you around.

Replies

• WRHerbert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Started working on a concept for Shadow Demon, thinking about how he would look during the early-ish stages of his re-summoning. Looking for critique to improve this design and as always looking for collab if anyone likes.

Also, does anyone know why the colours in my image look really terrible compared to when i'm drawing in Photoshop, is it Imgur, because I've tried saving as jpg, png, tif and they all look horrible on here.

lrykb4P.png

A quick bone mask for Lifestealer that could progress into a set if I can have some inspiration.
    Up for grabs if anyone would like to take it forward, just message me.

enGFNux.jpg
  • WRHerbert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    A lava themed set for Earthshaker, looking for feedback/improvements. I know the drawing isn't the best but you get the idea.

Looking for collaboration as usual.

Does anyone know how to stop the ugly crushing of darks when uploading to Imgur?

4yokY4G.png
  • WRHerbert
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Some progress on my Shadow Demon set, still looking for collaborators! Sorry about the horrible blacks.

veKgg9f.png