Home Artists Looking For Work

[Paid] Searching 3D character modeler

-- Position closed --

Hi there,

I'm searching a talented 3D character modeler. The models are required for a 3D sidescroller game for mobiles (iOS/Android/WP), that I've in mind for quite a long time.

You'll need to model three unique looking cyborg animals, you'll get model sheets (front/back/left/right view) which will be your template for creating the models. It's going to be a mobile game, so we're talking about low-poly models + diffuse maps, no specular or normal maps are required. If you can also animate them, it would be a huge bonus for you. I don't need any advanced animations, basic animatios like stand, walk, run and two or three more will be enough.

As I'm using XNA/MonoGame, the format must be FBX. I'll send you a model viewer, where you can test the models and the animations.

If you think, you're the right person for this kind of job, please contact me. Please add a rough ETA, the amount of money it will cost, and a link to your portfolio.

I'll collect all applications till Friday, 28th. After that date, I'll get in contact with you.

Thanks for reading
Marko

Replies