Home Artists Looking For Work

[paid job]I need a 3d modeler, rigger

Hi Polycounters,

I need a 3d character like in the sample (see attachment). I need to rig it too. If you cannot rig, I will give this part of job to another person. But I would prefer to find a modeler who could do the rig too.

The rig would be very simple: only IK arms, IK legs, spine.

Please write me a private message with your time, price.

Replies

• Parag Lavande
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Parag Lavande polycounter lvl 10
    Workaholic wrote: »
    Hi Polycounters,

I need a 3d character like in the sample (see attachment). I need to rig it too. If you cannot rig, I will give this part of job to another person. But I would prefer to find a modeler who could do the rig too.

The rig would be very simple: only IK arms, IK legs, spine.

Please write me a private message with your time, price.
    Hello, my name is Parag Lavande.

I am a freelance 3D Modeller, Digital Sculptor and Digital artist. I work on all three organic(character), inorganic(architectural) as well as stylized(cartoon) modelling along with fine texturing skills. My deep knowledge in anatomical study and painting gives my work that final aesthetic touch which I think is must in this creative world. Characters are which I love to do the most.

As per my software skills, you will get to see in my portfolio that I am an extensive ZBrush user, Maya, Topogun and Photoshop also play a big role in my workflow. I am also a fine texture artist as painting comes naturally as being an established digital painter. I have quite an experience in sculpting for 3D printing also. I dont do rigging.

Send me details about the project and your company as well. I am currently open to take on projects from across the globe. I hope you find me as a perfect person for your project and we can have a great working experience together.

Here is the link to my portfolio: http://parag-lavande.cghub.com/images/
    Please contact me at: lavande.parag@gmail.com

Regards,

Parag Lavande