Home Dota 2

Some Undying concepts and other stuff

Was wondering if it's possible to get the Undying model somewhere? Because this is one of my favourite characters and would be awesome to make some stuff for him. Not even for the Workshop, just for the sake of it.

Here are two concepts I did just in the last half an hour or so:

LsJf1ij.png

What do you think?

Also, I don't want to create a separate thread, but do want to share it with you guys. An Ursa helmet I made a few weeks ago:

ursa_helmet_by_belthazubel-d76g6d6.png

I don't feel very comfortable with making items just yet, since I'm still learning Zbrush, it'd be good to team up with someone who needs concepts.

Here's the rest of my portfolio so I'm not judged on just the two dirge concepts I posted: http://artyomsemenov.daportfolio.com/

Replies

• belkun
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    belkun polycounter lvl 7
    I really like the first helm, but unfortunately Undying isn't ready for cosmetic items, so I wouldn't recommend you to do stuff for him until he is, since this can mean that model changes are possible, which would break your stuff, and still, you won't be able to get it in-game since he isn't available on the importer.
  • TrevorJ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    TrevorJ polycounter lvl 9
    also really like the first one. The second one immediately screamed to me Mouth of Sauron, I think its still cool, just be careful.
  • Belthazubel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Haha, yeah, I'm glad you guys didn't really like the second one. It is a direct ripoff of Mouth of Sauron. I just thought it looks dead cool on Undying, with his teeth and closed helmet and all.