Home General Discussion

ID an obscure fighting game character for me.

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Steve Schulze polycounter lvl 18
Ok, this one's going to be a long shot, but I'm not really sure how else to source this info.

I had a nice character concept that I picked up from Fighters Generation years ago. I was planning to use it as a reference, but it seems to have disappeared. Trouble is I don't know the name of the character or the game she's sourced from and Fighters Generation has at least 1000 characters listed. I had a look through the some of the possible game options but came up with nothing.

So I thought maybe, just maybe if I gave a description one of you gaming types might know what the hell I was talking about.

The character I'm looking for is a 2d sprite in typical Capcom-ish anime style. She's a teenager, black t-shirt, long, green pants that are tied off at the knees, long brown hair in a pony tail I think, bare feet. Design accentuates legs, so probably a kick focused character.

I'm not really expecting much from this, but who knows, maybe there'll be someone who'll no exactly whom I'm talking about.