Home Artists Looking For Work

Environment artists! Want to get paid to work and live in NYC for 3 months?

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
Jon Jones polycounter lvl 18
ENVIRONMENT ARTISTS! Want to work with me in New York City for 3 months on awesome stuff? Avalanche Studios need experienced contract environment artists for temporary onsite work! We'll fly you out, pay you to work and for your accommodations, and offer a daily food allowance.

Details with lots of caps for emphasis: MUST BE ONSITE, ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. Mid-range to senior level talent ONLY. No junior, entry level, or intern artists. US-based artists preferred because work visas are time-consuming. We use Maya, so you'd need to as well. This would be mid-Feb through mid-May (or so).

If you're experienced, talented, available to work onsite for up to three months, and want to get paid to work and live in New York City working on a kickass game, email me! jon.jones@avalanchestudios.se. Please add "onsite environment work" to the subject so I can make sure to see your email. Tell your friends!

Again, if you are not available for work onsite, that is a dealbreaker. If you are entry-level or junior, that is a dealbreaker. If you are not a Maya user, that is a dealbreaker. Absolutely no exceptions. Sorry to be so hardline there, but my inbox gets flooded with people asking for special exceptions or some other deal every time I post something like this. I know how it goes, but this gig strictly is what it is.

You can get more information on the company here: http://www.avalanchestudios.com/