Home Dota 2

The Return of the Monthly contests

Replies

• Tvidotto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tvidotto polycounter lvl 9
    ok guys, based on the last posts i think we can go for Gyro, LC and Wraith King

the idea of making an event is great, we should try to get one month for that, i personally like the april fools, this one in particular could be a good opportunity to force people thinking out of the box but we should try to police us to not good tooooo far

for example, we can try things for wisp or some crazy changes like turning the beastmaster hawk into a dragonfly

im going to create the Thread today when i wake up (february 1st), so you guys have some hours to say if you dont like the picks

about the type of the comp, i think single items are the best for everyone, not allowed to repeat the hero

Cheers!
  • Drywall
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    That sounds great, an April fools comp sounds like a lot of fun
  • Sukotto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sukotto polycounter lvl 8
    Definitely like the idea for this month but I'm not big on April Fools, in the future especially since Reza posted the infamous Alpine set, we don't want another one of those debacles and I'm sure the workshop doesn't want that either.
  • Xajai
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xajai polycounter lvl 3
    I love the idea of the april's fools ... but i dont think these heroes really fall into that category, except maybe gyro. I think heroes that are quirky and funny would be fitting and could get some items approved. on the top of my head are ogre magi, meepo, storm spirit and maybe sniper. u know, characters with funny lines. anyways, no matter what the heroes im excited about the comp.
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5
    so what about the monthly competition - december? was it closed?
  • Tvidotto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Tvidotto polycounter lvl 9
    Shock wrote: »
    so what about the monthly competition - december? was it closed?

going to check that
  • Shock
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shock polycounter lvl 5