Home Contests & Challenges Archives

GOLF - Striptease Table

grand marshal polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Obscura grand marshal polycounter
I had to forget my previous idea because I shouldn't really make something that is already exists in games ( The previous idea was to make a map with iconic characters and environment pieces around and on it from old games). My new idea is to make a striptease table , and the poles and girls would be the objects that are trying to make the game harder.

Good luck and have fun everybody!

Replies

• Obscura
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Obscura grand marshal polycounter
    I decided to start this with the peelers because they will take the most of the polygons and time. Here is a wip of a lowpoly girl.
    oai2.jpg
    I just want to solid mesh first, that I can rig properly to pose later. I think the other peelers will use the same body mesh, and I will change just the head and the "cloths". So probably the heads will use separated textures. I hope I can show the finished lp girl tomorrow. Sharing my time between this, my job, and my life will be hard, but I'll try.
  • Aerashi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aerashi polycounter lvl 9
    Not to be a downer (and no offense) but remember that the winners are going to be displayed at in a promo video for Havok at GDC 2014. I'm not sure a striptease themed table is the kind of thing a companies PR department would want associated with their branding at a conference like that. Just pointing this out as you may accidentally theme yourself out of the running for a winning spot!