Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Interstellar -Profit Sharing

[FONT=&quot]Hey,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will try and keep this post on the shorter end of the spectrum so that it will be easier to read![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Project Details[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am looking for additional help for a developing game project of mine called INT which is shorthand for Interstellar. I have been building a team and working on development for the past month so we are still in concept and early development. For a full design document and requirements document please email me as I would prefer to keep this information to my team and not disclose it to the public at large.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We could really use an additional artist for this game. I looked over your 3D art on your website and really enjoyed it. Your stuff seems professional and well made. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Game Background
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The game itself is meant to be a Sci-Fi western with RPG and Roguelike elements. The game design is for the player to start on a war-torn world and have their life destroyed by the battle that rages around them. Because of this the player will want to escape the planet and to do so they must fight their way through a siege and steal a starship. We are planning on making this our first stage of development, followed by a free public release. Once the demo is out there we will use that to build a rolling PR campaign that ends with a kickstarter launch so we can secure funding for the core game and begin paying our team members.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personal Background
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been researching and designing this project for quite some time before going public with it. In the past I have led several film projects and other groups. I have experience in the realm of management and technology. Currently, I teach a technology course so I have decided to work on a project of my own.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Job Opportunities[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Currently we are full on sound designers, composers, writers, and coders. We have several of each. I also have a concept artist and experienced 3D modeler with some coding and animating experience, but I really need an additional modeler to assist and skilled animator. Additionally, another concept artist would be nice. If you are a modeler, animator, texture artist, or concept artist then please email me for further information.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Right now this is a free-project. Possible money will be available once we make it to kickstarter, but to begin with you will have to work for free in your spare time. This is meant to be a demo a-la a short game. It should take us 6months to create it. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are using Unity as our game engine so I ask that you know the engine or are at least willing to learn it if you apply.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Contact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Contact me via email at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Toroman001@gmail.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Register at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://interstellargame.freeforums.net/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My name is Justin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Feel free to email at any time. [/FONT]