Home Dota 2

I am new to the workshop and have created my first item, looking for comments

Hey everyone, I am a new dota 2 workshop artist and have created my first item for Juggernaut, a double bladed Katana. I was wondering if you guys could give me some comments and criticism on the item, as I am only hoping to improve.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=216905554

Also as I am new to the workshop I don't seem to have much visibility, is there any way to make items more visible to the community?

Thanks!

Replies

• Zambash
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zambash polycounter lvl 4
    Posting here and on reddit are the best ways to make an item visible.

As for suggestions, you should darken the blade and possibly tint its color slightly, that bright pure silver sorta sticks out like a sore thumb.
  • heboltz3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    heboltz3 polycounter lvl 9
    If you post here while working on it, it will be way more valuable then posting after the process is done.

That being said, your first go isn't too ahabby
  • kite212
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kite212 polycounter lvl 15
    Ulthraan wrote: »
    Also as I am new to the workshop I don't seem to have much visibility, is there any way to make items more visible to the community?

The Dota workshop can be a harsh mistress. If your item is solid and you have a solid promo image visibility will mostly not be an issue... mostly. That being said start making more items, but you really need to be more creative than a doubled bladed katana

Double%20Bladed%20Katana-4.bmp

No copy paste plz, gl hf