Home Dota 2

How do you add Spring2014 Tag?

Zambash
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Zambash polycounter lvl 4
Just like the title says, I just published an item but I have no clue how to give it the Spring2014 tag.

Replies

• Gaiascope
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gaiascope polycounter lvl 4
    Many people have this problem. It only seems to work on item collections, but not single items. I don't know how the items that are already in the Spring2014 tag managed to get it. I'm not sure anybody knows what's up with that. If so, I'd like to know as well >_<
  • heboltz3
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    heboltz3 polycounter lvl 9
    The whole workshop is bugged atm, it's not really showing ANY new items since the 3rd. So chances are it's tagged, just not appearing. :\
  • Zambash
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zambash polycounter lvl 4
    Well I doubt it's tagged because I didn't type a tag or anything anywhere, because I have no idea how to do that. Also yeah I can't find the item at all on the workshop, obviously I can view it by going to my stuff but if I just go to the workshop and search I can't find it.
  • Hawt Koffee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hawt Koffee polycounter lvl 13
    I think valve is doing it manually
    just add spring 2014 in the description somewhere
    but I guess that means your item has at least been seen and checked by one of the dota artists
  • mihalceanu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mihalceanu polycounter lvl 6
    heboltz3 <- He is right , I submited an item before the 3rd with the tag and worked fine/ now non of my new items are visible in the workshop

My advice is to wait for the workshop to be fix and then reupload the item (thats what I will do:)
  • Reza
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Reza polycounter lvl 3
    Is there still no way to add an item for the spring 2014? other than the valve manual solution?
  • Automedic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I think valve is doing it manually
    just add spring 2014 in the description somewhere
    but I guess that means your item has at least been seen and checked by one of the dota artists

This happens too.

An item I've been collaborating on got the Spring tag attached to it, even though it was released before the event was actually revealed. Nobody of us did that and we didn't ask for it either. Apparently that happened to a few other items as well.